I can spend hours looking at the cool merchandise on Etsy, and knowing it’s made by small crafters and business people makes it even more fun. Sure, there’s some stuff on there that doesn’t work for me, but most of it, even if I don’t necessarily want it, is pretty impressive. In fact, last Christmas, about 90% of the gifts I gave came from Etsy!
The other day, when snooping, I stumbled upon all sorts of cool Fall-ish merchandise. I hope you like these goodies as much as I do, and get as much satisfaction out of “virtual window shopping” as I do. Hey, looking is free, and you don’t even need to get dressed to leave your house! So here goes:
- I thought this pinecone print from Meant4amoment was just charming
- Who couldn’t do with a few felt acorns from WanderingEwe?
- A plaid flannel scarf from JannysGirl is just the thing to take the chill off.
- Fingerless gloves may be ubiquitous but these ones from gloveshop could not be more perfect in their simple basic-ness.
- How about this leather bracelet from StarDelights with your chunkiest sweater?
- Mason jars are so happening right now and I just love the ones from Beach Blues.
- Digging these boot cuffs from BglorifiedBoutique.
- How about some felted slippies from SimplicityofFelt. to keep your feet warm?
- Maybe some Earl Grey lippy to stave off chapped lips? From PetiteThrela.
- These concrete earrings from MapleandMauve really rock (excuse the pun).
- Some maple leaf confetti from CatchSomeRaes is truly fall-festive.
- Love this leaf photo from gonulk.Keep in mind that a lot of product on Etsy is one-of-a-kind, so if you see something you love, snap it up before it’s too late!